Are you looking for that wow factor? 301/10 Wyndham Avenue provides the ultimate luxury package with stunning river views, spacious modern interior, 2 berths on private jetty, 5m x 10m shed, plus secure double car space. Looking for the quiet lifestyle, overlooking the beautiful Boyne River with easy access to your boat.
- Fully furnished luxury apartment
- Ducted Air-conditioning through out
- King size master bedroom with spacious walk in robe, fan, ensuite, and door to balcony with river views
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are fitted with built in robes
- Laundry with Miele dryer and AEG front load washing machine
- Extra study room ideal office
- Spacious modern kitchen with granite bench top, Bosch appliances & pantry
- Built in juice bar with wine and drink refrigerators off dinning
- Beautiful main bathroom with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Stunning balcony with power over looking river with beautiful sea breezes
- Sliding screens to the glass doors and sun blinds to balcony
- 2 Berths on private jetty can be leased,ideal parking or one yacht up to 50ft
- 5m x 10m shed with upgraded 5m x 4m mezzanine floor with staircase
- Only a short walk to local schools shops and amenities Boyne River walkways
- Secure complex with communal pool, lift access & intercom
- Under cover parking with 2 good size spaces for your vehicles
- Body corporate fees & rates apply
Call Deardrie today to arrange an inspection!
*Disclaimer: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective buyers take the time to visit the property.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide