FORESHORES GEM! 35 ACRES APPROX!
Approximately 35 acres of vacant land within the picturesque region of Foreshores. Only a stone's throw from Turkey Beach that offers a licensed general store that sells take-away food, groceries, petrol, ice, LP Gas and fishing supplies. Other town facilities include: Picnic Shelters, Barbecues, Playground, Public Toilets with wheelchair access, Public Telephone and Boat Ramps.Approx 25mins to Tannum Sands/ Boyne Island
- Natural bush land ideal for the family to have fun on bikes, horses or just go fishing
- 14.17 hectares or approx : 35acres of land
- Only one side boundary fenced
- Short distance from the tidal river at rear of property or drop the dingy in at the boat ramp at the end of Intrepid
- Power & phone available, daily mail delivery and rubbish pick up weekly
- Dirt road at entrance, otherwise bitumen all the way from main road, school bus pick up available to local schools
- Road access to cleared house site perfect to build the house of your dreams
Contact Deardrie for further information or inspect anytime.
median house price491000
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.