Situated on 4,035m2 block this impressive home is an entertainers delight, ready to call your own!
Upon arriving you are welcomed to a Queenslander styled home with wrap around decks to part of the house and feature palms trees that ooze Queensland charm.
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
- Separate living areas
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel upright gas cooktop/electric oven and dishwasher
- Inground salt water pool
- 4 carpeted bedrooms with built in robes
- Large Master bedroom with ensuite, spa bath, shower and toilet
- The dining and kitchen area merge together seamlessly to create an open common space
- Separate internal laundry with generous cupboard space
- Double feature glass doors from dining/lounge room open out to the verandah
- Great undercover entertainment area
- Impressive Balinese inspired gazebo
- Ducted vacuum fitted for convenience
- Powered 12 x 6mt colorbond garage
- Storage access underneath the home
- Backyard is fully fenced
The beauty of this property is its approximately only 5 minutes to Tannum Sands shopping centre, beautiful beaches and your kids can be dropped off at the front of the property with the School bus service that is available to Primary & High School.
Contact Deardrie for more information!
*Disclaimer: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective buyers take the time to visit the property
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide