54.4 acres ~ 22.04ha (approx)
• A heavily timbered bush block located just off Elliott Way at the top of the picturesque Maragle Valley
• A survivor of the recent bush fires now is the perfect time to clear burnt timbers to open up for stock grazing
• New growth starting to appear and the fresh smell of Eucalyptus will transport your senses straight to your surrounds!
• Amazing views of Black Jack and through the valley
• A short 10 minute drive to Paddy's River Falls (pictured) and 20 minutes to the township of Tumbarumba
• Close to the Snow Fields
• 1 dam
• A great weekender escape.
• Zoning: E3
* Local attraction "Paddy's River" photo supplied by Debbie Harris*
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide