Perched high upon the top of Wynyard Street hill and with sprawling views of the picturesque Tumut township and surrounds from the kitchen and informal dining areas, this solid double story brick and tile home is an opportunity not to be missed.
Boasting three bedrooms, open plan kitchen and dining, large living area and the main bathroom all upstairs for convenience of living and an additional rumpus area and additional combined bathroom/laundry downstairs, your living options are only limited by your imagination. All complimented by wood fire and gas heating. Call today and book an inspection!
- Three bedrooms, all with built in robes and ducted air conditioning
- Great size main bathroom with separate shower, bath and single vanity
- Large dual access kitchen, with ample storage, electric cooktop and great open bench space
- Large open plan dining/additional living with wood box fire heater, Juliette balcony access and views of the
Tumut valley and surrounds
- Large lounge area conveniently located in the centre of the upstairs plan
- Juliette style balcony off the rear of the home
- Internal stairs to the ground floor
- Large open combined laundry and shower with additional separate toilet and rear yard access
- Large multi-purpose/rumpus area (perfect for the kids retreat)
- Additional under stairs storage
- Large rear yard with side fencing
- 731m2 elevated allotment
- Single lock up garage with internal entry
- Wood box fire heater and additional natural gas heating
- Potential side vehicle access to the rear yard
- Approximate rental return $330 - $350 per week
A solid brick and tile home with an in demand aspect of the town and surrounds, still with the potential to add value is an opportunity not to be missed. Call and book your inspection!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide