You will love the lifestyle on offer here, with such a large family home positioned on over an acre of private grounds offering the relaxed feel of the country lifestyle and positioned a few moments' drive to the town centre, you really will have the best of both worlds at your doorstep.
Comprising of four great sized bedrooms upstairs and an additional fully self-contained private retreat downstairs, not to mention room for all the toys and those four-legged friends. You will love the versatility and additional income potential offered in the much sought after area on Bundara Crescent.
- Four great sized bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Master with generous size walk through robe to ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and large single vanity
- Ensuite boasting shower, single vanity and additional toilet
- Kitchen with electric cooktop, huge storage options including walk in pantry or utilities cupboard and large breakfast bar
- Extremely large sun filtered open plan living and dining areas, with wood box fire heater (including ducting), ducted air conditioning and direct access to the rear deck
- Multiple linen options upstairs
- Large fully covered entertaining area off the front of the plan and additional covered deck off the rear with views of Tumut Plains, including power
- Fully self-contained retreat downstairs, boasting large open retreat area with queen bed, kitchenette, additional third bathroom, storage options and internal laundry, perfect for the teenager in all of us or great opportunity to generate additional income
- Double bay carport under the roofline
- Multiple under house dry storage options
- Extremely large shed with double bay hanger doors (approximately 18m x 9m), elevated loading zone, additional side roller door and triple bay stables (stables approximately 3.6m x 4.7m)
- Additional feed shed adjacent the stables (approximately 3.4m x 4.5m)
- Extremely large 4,611m2 allotment with mature tree varieties including fruit trees
- Fully fenced rear yard with large vehicle access through secondary gate
Quietly positioned on the very edge of town and within a short walk to major local amenities such as the iconic river side Tumut Turf Club, the local Showground and major sporting facilities, you will love calling 8 Bundara Crescent your home.
Do not miss your opportunity to call this wonderful house your home, call Jed and book your inspection today!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide