You will love the low maintenance lifestyle in this high set brick home set upon 446m2 allotment overlooking the picturesque Tumut golf club and leafy surrounds. Boasting three good sized bedrooms, open plan living, privately positioned bathroom and fully fenced front and side yards. All with your very own, very private fully covered deck. You can simply move in and enjoy the relaxed feel of this well-maintained brick home being offered to market for the first time in almost nineteen years. Do not miss your opportunity, call today and book your own private inspection!
- Three great sized bedrooms with the master positioned to one end of the plan
- Modern bathroom with separate shower, bath and single vanity
- Great sized gas kitchen positioned to capitilise on the elevated aspect and great storage options and work
- Open plan living/dining with timber flooring, split system air conditioning and direct access to the covered deck
- Quaint front deck, fully covered capturing the leafy outlook
- Internal laundry with direct rear yard access
- Separate toilet
- Fully fenced front and side yards
- Large car port
- 446m2 elevated allotment
- Gas hot water
- Secure under house storage options
Do not miss your opportunity to secure such a great opportunity, call to book your inspection!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide