Positioned on a dual street access allotment on the edge of town, you will love the large layout often not afforded in this three-bedroom plus study home. Boasting large open plan living and dining areas that flow seamlessly off the perfectly positioned kitchen, with a large fully covered outdoor entertaining to the rear, it will make entertaining family and friends a breeze all year round.
Do not miss your opportunity to secure such a large layout in the picturesque town of Batlow, call today to book your inspection!
- Three great sized bedrooms, two with large built in robes positioned ideally for privacy
- Bathroom with separate shower, single vanity and toilet
- Great sized sun filtered kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench space and storage
- Open plan living area with centrally located wood box fire heater, positioned in the heart of the home
- Open plan dining overlooking the rear yard
- Great size study with additional built-in storage options
- Large internal laundry with second toilet positioned for ease of access from outdoor entertaining area
- Quaint elevated rear covered deck
- Large rustic fully covered entertaining area with power
- Additional under house storage
- Single lock up garage
- Single bay carport
- 942m2 Allotment with dual street vehicle access
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide