Self Sufficient And One With Nature!
Organic fresh vegetables, fruit trees, chooks, ducks, solar power, water tank and a home which brings the outdoors in. Designed to live naturally where the self-ventilating home has very minimal costs to run with no power or water bills.
This intriguing property captures your interest the moment you drive in the front gate. You would never know anyone lives here and there's certainly no close neighbours. Just the perfect nature retreat to enjoy the birds, wildlife and live a simplistic life. Owners are moving overseas, so it is a walk-in walk-out sale.
• The steel frame shed roof measures 18.4m x 9.6m plus a side extension of 11m x 3.5m
• The treated pine deck is 11.6m x 7.7m with a steel frame, posts & footings
• Housed under the roof are two caravans, one used as an office and the other has
bedroom, shower and kitchenette. A container sits the other end for storage
• The deck is used as an open plan lounge, kitchen, bedroom and laundry with heaps
of room to spare on the beautiful timber flooring.
• Landline & ADSL. Mobile coverage in the next month
• Solar system 1.8kw panels with battery back up storage (sinewave inverter)
• 15,000 litres of rainwater storage
• Water pumped from the dam for the garden irrigation system
• 25 varieties of fruit trees including Kefir lime, citrus,
mulberry, blueberry, paw-paw, bananas, peaches, macadamia, dragon fruit, nectarine,
sapote- black, apples etc.
• Irrigated shadehouse with raised garden beds and a chook pen
• 1 x 2400kw petrol generator & 1 x 5400kw diesel generator
• Separate third caravan used for guests
• Cold water outdoor spa
• House yard fenced
• Shed for parking with container/workshop
• Items to go with the sale - Furniture, caravans, containers, ride-on mower, box
trailer, cement mixer, chain saw and a boat to name a few
In close vicinity to the Deepwater boat ramp & great fishing spots. Approx 10 mins to Baffle Creek school & shops, 10 mins to Rules Beach, 1 hour to Bundaberg and 45 mins to Agnes Water/1770 with pristine beaches.
Your chance to live off the grid on a peaceful 40acre bush block with the choice of enclosing the shed, or living as it is with full view of the birds and wildlife.
Call Vicki Emerton today on Mob 0412768842.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide