Location Location Location
This quality crafted timber and brick home is positioned for privacy on this unique parcel of land, selectively cleared and stunningly well presented. The home features open plan living with a welcoming feel, from the beautiful open fire place to exposed rafters and solid beams, this property is packed full of character.
• 41 Acres of gently undulating land just a short drive to the golden sands of Agnes Water.
• 3 Bed 2 Bath brick home with wrap around verandahs, positioned to take in the mountainous views of Round Hill National Park.
• Huge workshop measuring 12m x 12m x 4m high and double lock-up garage.
• High flow bore with irrigation points around the property, quality water continuously.
• Fully Fenced 10 acre front paddock suitable for horses/cattle, etc with good size dam and 200M of main road frontage.
• Approx 20 acres of the property is selectively cleared, with the remainder being pristine unspoiled bush containing an abundance of grass trees, palms and huge gums. Walking & riding tracks throughout with cleared boundaries allowing easy vehicle access.
• Sparkling blue 9m x 4m salt water/mineral pool with the latest automatic chlorinating system and sand filter, surrounded by luscious palms and well established gardens.
• Large entertaining area overlooking an inviting tropical oasis and perfectly positioned to capture the scenic outlook and cool breezes. This area comes alive at night due to flood lighting in all directions and ambient pool lighting. An entertainer's delight...
• Massive kitchen with loads of storage space, a large breakfast bar and modern appliances. A spacious walk-in pantry complements this functional area.
• Ultra stylish and modern LED lighting throughout, complimented by elegant stainless tapware and fittings.
• 400m from the golf course and only 5km from beautiful beaches and facilities available at
Agnes Water/Town of 1770.
Within 5kms from Agnes Water's township and stunning beaches this home is ideally located for the home occupier or forward-thinking investor.
The Agnes Water Region consists of beautiful estuary systems with fantastic fishing & crabbing and quiet beaches. Our sub-tropical climate is arguably the best on the east coast of Australia offering surf beaches and swimming all year round.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide