Wouldn't it be nice to come home to the space and privacy that country living has to offer? This lifestyle property has room for horses, chooks and the dogs on a good size 14.8 acres. Situated in a lay-back country area and yet so close to Miriam Vale and Gladstone.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining & lounge room with air-con and fan. Plenty of
room for an office
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins and bathroom
- Main bedroom has a sliding door to the verandah. By adding a wall through this
large bedroom, you could accommodate a third bedroom, having doors already
- Tiled throughout with carpet in the main bedroom
- A relaxing front veranda overlooking the well established shade trees
- House yard is fenced and the boundary is mostly fenced
- 2 rain water tanks
- Bore which has previously been used to pump to the house
- Council Approved
- Half of this acreage is white zoned and cleared, and the rest is native bush.
Miriam Vale is only minutes away hosting lots of sporting events and also has a great golf course. The town provides your basic needs from the Grocery store, Post Office, Chemist, cafes, school etc. Close to beaches, fishing, schools and approx. 45 mins to Gladstone.
The chatter of birdlife can be heard coming from the dam and throughout the bush. You can't go wrong at this price with country living at it's best!
Call 0412768842 to book your inspection today
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide