Is your family expanding or maybe you need to make room for the in-laws?… then this large family home could work a treat for your unique situation!
With so much room and a stunning layout, this substantial single-story home will tick all the boxes.
This wonderful home showcases;
- 4 bedrooms featuring a generous, well positioned master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, en-suite, air conditioning and private covered patio.
- Additional second master with en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
- Plus 2 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with separate toilet.
- Impressive Chefs kitchen with a waterfall island stone bench top, large oven with gas hob and a filtered water system.
- New vinyl flooring flows through spacious living, dining and entrance way.
- Separate laundry with external access.
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens throughout.
- Great covered entertaining area looking onto the tropical pool with sun deck surrounded by well-maintained lawn and garden- perfect for the kids to play safely.
- Solar panels and garden shed / work shed
- Secure covered off street parking for 4 + vehicles with dual access gates.
- Large fully fenced 1,000m2 block boasting 28.5-meter street frontage.
Close to Gold Coast University and Hospital, shops, schools and public transport only a short stroll away.
Need Space?... Don't Let This One Get Away!
Call to book your private inspection now.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide