Located on the Murray Valley Highway in Gunbower is the Gunbower Caravan Park. Resident owners Marcus & Kim Nelson welcome you to their park which features 8 cabins, grassed camping & caravan sites undercover BBQ area, solar heated inground swimming pool and is in close walking distance to local shops and hotel.
Other local attractions in the area include nearby wineries, bushwalking, birdwatching, canoeing in one of the many waterways, fishing, Kow Swamp, Mount Hope, waterskiing and many more.
Gunbower is a great place to relax in a quiet and peaceful country town with lots to offer for the whole family.
• 4 two-bedroom ensuite cabins
• 4 Single bedroom ensuite cabins
• 2 budget cabins
• Shaded grassed camping & caravan sites
• Undercover camp kitchen/barbeque area
• Solar heated inground swimming pool
• Dump point & filtered town water connected
• Hotel & shops within easy walking distance
• Laundry facility
The caretakers' residence offers fantastic accommodation for the new owner with a large living area boasting freshly laid carpet, and huge master bedroom. Both the living and master offer split system air conditioning as well as ducted cooling throughout. There are a further 2 great size bedrooms for a total of 3.
The living also offers Coonara woodburning fire. The kitchen is neat and tidy with ample bench space, electric cooktop and oven as well as dishwasher and servery window opening up to the meals area. The laundry is a great and functional space.
The jewel in the crown is the entertainers' deck at the rear of the property, undercover with views across the secure and established gardens, there will be many an evening spent out here!
Attractions nearby the park:
• Fishing - there are many great places to fish around gun bower and boat ramps in the area to launch your boat.
• Torrumbarry Weir - Located on the Murray River just out of Torrumbarry a trip to the weir is a great day out.
• Cohuna Ski Run - Cohuna has a great area on the Gunbower Creek for water skiing. The water level always remains at a constant level to allow skiing year-round.
• Kow Swamp - has a picnic area with an undercover BBQ.
• Gun bower Island - Australia's largest inland island.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide