This one is all about location and low maintenance living, whether you're a first home buyer, young family or in the later years in life. If you are looking for a home within a few minutes stroll to town on a large block, then this a must-see. Boasting three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 40 sqm studio, this gem is perfect for the growing family. The spacious master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in-robe; all rooms offer built-in robes and the second bedroom has the added bonus of opening onto the rear timber-decked verandah. The stylish, well-equipped kitchen has gas cooking, a large pantry, plenty of cupboards, dishwasher, and lots of preparation space!
Other features include:
* Air-conditioning, solar hot water system, rain water tank
* Separate steel-frame double garage with power, lights and built-in shelving for storage
* Timber deck at front and a great size 35 sqm rear, private verandah with glimpses of town through the trees
* Large concreted area providing plenty of space for parking
* Short stroll to school bus stop
* Established mandarin and pecan trees where wallabies frequently visit!
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide