Offered to the market for the first time in almost 40 years, you will love this incredibly well-maintained low-set brick home. Set upon a generous sized block and boasting a large double bay shed to the rear, 47 Forest Street certainly offers low maintenance living at its best. Consisting of three very generously sized bedrooms, great sized kitchen overlooking the yard, large semi-formal living room and a bonus rumpus area, makes this an opportunity not to be missed. Call today and book your inspection!
- Three great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and conveniently positioned away from all major living areas
- Extra large original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Fully functional kitchen with great storage and bench space
- Open plan dining area perfectly positioned off the kitchen and flowing seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining
- Large semi-formal lounge with split system air conditioning
- Additional rumpus room, with wood box fire heater
- Internal laundry with external side access
- Quaint covered rear entertaining area
- Large fully fenced rear yard
- Double bay shed
- Vehicle access to rear yard and double bay shed
- 725m2 allotment
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide