You'll love this family home. The property offers a unique floor plan combination with plenty of living space, as well as great outdoor living and side access to the generous sized back yard.
Located just a short walk to the beautifully maintained 3.5 hectare park, so this is ideal for the kids and pets. Parklands at Bayridge offers walking and cycling paths, open fields, natural springs and magnificent established trees and shrubs.
Fantastic features of this great home on 736 m2 of land include:
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, main bedroom with ensuite.
* Central, open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including cook top & under bench oven
* Tiled dining area and large family room join the kitchen and these lead out to the covered outdoor entertainment area.
* Enjoy the large private lounge room at the front of the home, great for a media room or separate home office space
* Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct access into the home
* Ceiling fans, blinds, turf, fencing, aggregate driveway, letter box & air conditioners are included
* Close to schools, private and public hospitals as well as major shopping centres
* Beach and Esplanade cafe's and restaurants are just a short drive away
* $15,000 First Home Owners Grant applicable for eligible buyers
*Please note that Artists Impressions have been used for illustration purposes and the actual home may differ
Contact us today about this amazing home and land package, or to enquire about other great home and land options to suit your needs.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide