Home and Land package on 750m2 block in beautiful "Parklands at Bayridge" Just a short drive to everyday essentials.
• 4 carpeted bedrooms, 3 with built-in wardrobes, main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Central, open plan tiled kitchen with dishwasher, laminate benchtops with walk-in pantry
• Tiled entry, dining, living, and laundry area, large linen cupboard
• Air-conditioned main bedroom and living area
• Covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the backyard
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access
• Ceiling fans and vertical blinds in all rooms throughout the home
• Inclusions - retaining wall, turf, fencing, clothesline, letterbox, and aggregate driveway
• Connected to town water, underground power, and sewerage
• Close to schools, private and public hospitals as well as major shopping centres
• Please note that Artists Impressions have been used for illustration purposes
• $25,000 Home Builder Grant applicable for eligible owner-occupiers
• $5,000 - Regional Home Building Boost Grant applicable for eligible owner-occupiers
• $15,000 First Home Owners Grant applicable for eligible buyers.
• Master planned estate designed with families in mind
• Established community living and a safe family environment
• Enjoy 3.5 hectares of beautifully maintained parklands
• Natural springs, pathways, walking tracks & seating areas
• Shaded playground area, bike track, and BBQ pergolas
Please contact Jim McKay on 0418 717 341 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide