PRDnationwide Ingleburn is proud to present this smart living family home with flexible multi level living. Set in the desirable New Breeze Estate of Bardia, this is an opening for a fun loving family, couple or anything in between to secure the home of their dreams. This home offers a vibrant lifestyle; the location is just another bonus for the buyer, being so close to Bardia Public School and the proposed Edmondson Park town centre which building so fast and existing railway stations. Homes with this level of luxury, sophistication and family-focused living do not come along often.
Expected combined rental income $950-$1100 per week (approximately).
=== MAIN HOUSE ===
* 4 Spacious Bedrooms, all with built-ins, Masterbed offers en-suite, Balcony access and an option of either built-ins or WIR.
* Ground floor offers Living, Family Living,Powder room, Good Size kitchen, Dining, Laundry and Functional Alfresco.
* First floor offers Spacious Family living and Bathroom.
=== STUDIO UNIT ===
* 1 Bedroom fully self-sufficient Studio Unit which unlock your dual income.
* 1 Large bedroom with built-ins, separate Living, Dining, Kitchen & Laundry.
* Living area has access to balcony.
* A Split AC System Plus many more elegant inclusions.
Located very close to all amenities:
* Edmondson Park Train Station
* Bardia Public School
* The future Edmondson Park Shopping Center
* Easy access to the M5 and M7
* Short drive to the future Badgerys Creek International Airport
* Short drive to the Liverpool Westfield
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDES
* Standard Site Costs
* Basix requirements
* Ducted reverse cycle Air Conditioning
* 2600 Ceiling Height
* Color concrete Driveway
* 20 Down lights
* Soft close polyurethane cabinets
* 20mm Stone Kitchen Bench Top
* Glass Splash back
* Stainless steel sink
* Canopy Rangehood
* Freestanding Bath
* Soft-Close Vanity Doors
* Tiles to wet areas
* Carpet to bedrooms
* Alarm System and much more
All plans and images are used for illustrative purpose only. All designs and finishes are subject to council and developer approvals. Please refer to builders tender and land contract for any specification, dimensions, finishes and inclusions.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide