This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a single storey home with all luxury inclusions located within close proximity to Edmondson Park Train Station, Bardia Public School and ED square shopping centre (opening 2020 with 90 retailer). This house is built by JANDSON HOMES which boasts lots of natural light along with quality inclusions. Positioned within a minute driving distance to the village square shopping centre, new Preston Woolworths, ALDI, McDonald, Seven Eleven and only five minutes' drive to M5 & M7 motorways.
This property got options available for dual occupancy. Two family can live without any interruption. Also there is enough room to built a swimming pool ( STCA)
Features include but are not limited to:
• A huge 1200 mm front door
• 2.7-meter ceiling high
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• 3540 mm x 1200 mm waterfall Caesar stone kitchen benchtop
• Separate laundry connected with backyard
• Tiles to ceiling all bathroom with upgraded Italian tiles
• European 900mm Kitchen appliances
• All vanities upgraded with 3 draws
• Soundproof wall for potential granny flat
• Laminate flooring, commercial scratch resistance AC5, 12 mm thickness
• Wooden decking at backyard.
* Already got council approval for dual occupancy
If you have any question please feel free to contact us:
Syed Amin 0422 368 577
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide