SOLD for a fantastic price!! Thinking of selling? Contact Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Designed for easy living and indoor/outdoor entertaining, this spacious ground floor security apartment in the contemporary "Greenwood" garden resort offers a relaxed low-maintenance lifestyle in this vibrant village setting. Set at the cul-de-sac end of a wide tree-lined avenue, this attractive complex with pool is footsteps to Banksia Street café, child care & parks, minutes walk to Botany Road cafes, cosmopolitan eateries, school, shops & City bus with easy access to the M1, M5, airport & beaches.
* Living/dining flows to covered entertaining deck
* Galley-style gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
* 3 double bedrooms with built-ins and access to deck
* Main bathroom with bath, master en suite, laundry
* Quality carpet, reverse cycle air con, security entry
* "Gladeswater" boutique security block of 12 units
* Internal access to security parking, plenty of visitor parking
* Landscaped grounds with pool & community room
* Close to Aquatic Centre, parkland & golf courses
* Easy commute to airport, Port Botany, City & South
* Family-friendly, pet-friendly home or quality rental
Council: $191.49 per quarter
Water: $151.89 per quarter
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Tina Carroll 0412 875 496
Pats Kinnaird 0412 915 978
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide