SOLD FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Situated in a peaceful, private cul-de-sac, this stunning first floor apartment in a quality building features stylish, fresh interiors and has just one common wall. With a superb northern aspect, you can be assured of hours of natural light. Bordering Clovelly ensures a lifestyle of total convenience with a choice of cafes, shops, schools and public transport along with the golden sands of Coogee & Clovelly beaches. This one is the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
* Comfortable stroll to Frenchmans Road and Clovelly village amenities
* Charming boutique block of only 14 with secure entrance and intercom
* High ceilings, an abundance of sunlight and just the one common wall
* North facing lounge and eat-in kitchen with stainless steel cooking appliances
* Double sized bedroom featuring built-in robes and additional storage
* Recently upgraded bathroom includes fittings for own laundry facilities
* 800m to Randwick Public School, walk to Clovelly or Coogee Beaches
* Apartment backs onto The Fred Hollows Reserve
* Offers first homebuyers/investors great value and superb convenience
Strata: $976.50 per quarter
Council: $383.87 per quarter
Water: $147.31 per quarter
Contact: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide