Property Management Newsletter - Nov/Dec 2018
Fresh Faces at PRD Kyogle
We’ve had a number of changes occurring at our office, with Shania Jeanneret leaving us to join her family in Queensland. Sadly, Lara Kennedy is also wrapping up with us at the end of the year to spend more time with her three young children.
On the plus side, we’ve found a wonderful and experienced new agent to join our Property Management team—Leigh Fraser has years of experience with real estate in Casino, and we are thrilled to have her join our team! Leigh lives with her partner and three children in Fairy Hill, and is an active member of the Casino Netball Association. Leigh can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve also had Graham Cruickshank join us recently as a rural sales agent. Graham has extensive rural experience from WA to QLD before recently settling in Collins Creek with his wife, and he is another wonderful asset to our team. Graham can be contacted on 0499 988 809 or email@example.com
Holidays Are Coming!
Our office will be closed for the Christmas holidays from the 22nd of December and reopening for 2019 on the 2nd of January. For all landlords and creditors who receive End of Month disbursements, we will be doing one disbursement on the 20th of December, and another one when we return on the 2nd of January. Please contact us on 02 6632 3380 if you have any queries or concerns.
· Irwin Street, Kyogle—3 bedroom house with views over town, $330 per week
· Gardner Lane, Kyogle—refreshed 3 bedroom house, $300 per week
· Kyogle Road, Kyogle—low-set 2 bedroom unit, $200 per week
· Summerland Way, Kyogle—central storage shed, $44 per week
RENTALS ON THE MARKET
· Gardner Lane, Kyogle—2 bedroom home with self-contained 1 bedroom unit downstairs, $359,000
· Irwin Street, Kyogle—two-story 3 bedroom home with town views, $349,000
· Saville Street, Geneva—tidy 3 bedroom home with excellent tenants in place, $295,000