A great opportunity to acquire a large and centrally located block in the heart of Miranda.
The owners have given clear instructions, they want this sold!!!
An approved DA already exists on the site so you can basically start building straight away, or, if you wish to remodel or completely redesign, the choice is yours (STCA).
Current DA is for 8 townhouses (3x1 bedroom townhouses + study and 5x2 bedroom townhouses + study).
If you wish to modify this DA, the architect has advised that a Section 96 (4.55) could potentially provide the following options:
* Option 1: 6 townhouses (2x2 bedroom townhouses + 4x3 bedroom townhouses)
* Option 2: 5 townhouses (5x3 bedroom townhouses)
* Alternatively, you could submit a completely new DA
(subject to council approval)
* 920m2 of land
* 20m frontage
* R3 Medium Density zoning
* 0.7:1 FSR
* 644m2 GFA
* 9m height restriction
* Easement free building block
* Stormwater easement already negotiated with neighbouring property
* 8-minute walk to Westfield Miranda & Miranda Train Station
* 5-minute walk to public & private hospitals
* 10-minute drive to Cronulla Beach
* Public & Private Schools located within 2km radius
(all figures are given as approximates only)
INSPECTIONS AS ADVERTISED OR BY APPOINTMENT
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide