This well presented waterfront home is situated on a large 900m2 north east facing block.
The home has a wide water frontage that angles to the north giving the home spectacular views towards Burleigh Headland.
• Sandy beach with pontoon and direct ocean access;
• Multiple living areas all with water views;
• Functional kitchen overlooking the water;
• Three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and water views;
• Covered alfresco area overlooking the fully tiled inground pool;
• Huge fully fence yard;
• Solar hot water, solar power and a fully lockable boat shed.
There are architectural plans available for a large, contemporary, double storey home for those buyers that may be interested in redeveloping the prime waterfront block in the future. These plans will be passed on with the sale of the house.
The home is in an excellent location, within walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants and has direct access to Tallebudgera Creek and the ocean. There are major shopping centres and quality schools all within close proximity.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide