This well presented family home has been stylishly renovated to today's modern standard while still managing to capture a timeless elegance.
The elevated, north facing home has a desirable sunny aspect offering a light and bright ambience, flow through cross ventilation and ocean glimpses.
The main living areas, kitchens and bedrooms are upstairs while the separate downstairs areas would be ideal for a dual living scenario or teenage retreat.
• Centrally located, modern gourmet kitchen with stone tops;
• Three separate, spacious internal living areas;
• Two large covered alfresco decks with views;
• Quality bathrooms featuring herringbone marble tiles and designer cabinetry;
• Timber flooring, new carpet, high ceilings;
• Large 1054m2 block offering privacy and tranquility, double lockup garage.
The home is in a much sought after area on the ridge overlooking Burleigh Heads with easy access to the beach, Tallebudgera estuary, major shopping centres, restaurants, cafes and quality schools.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide