In a rare north facing point position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with expansive views over crystal clear water, this is a unique waterfront offering to the Palm Beach market that is often sought but seldom found.
• Large 809m2 block with a wide water frontage;
• Living areas and kitchen opening to a huge covered, low maintenance entertaining deck;
• Germancraft kitchen with granite tops, quality appliances and butler's pantry;
• Designated media room with built in cabinetry and surround sound system;
• Spacious bedrooms throughout with quality carpet and plantation shutters;
• Master suite upstairs featuring a huge walk in robe, open plan parent's retreat and a private balcony with stunning views;
• Private heated pool with Balinese style gazebo;
• Large pontoon with electric winch, water and power;
• Separate boat ramp with easy access to the canal;
• Air-conditioning, C-bus vacuum maid, 5kw solar, 2x5000l water tanks;
• Double lockup garage with built in extra storage.
This 'as new' home is in an excellent location in Northern Palm Beach with direct ocean access via Tallebudgera Estruay and is close to the beach, Mallawa drive sports fields and all the facilities that Palm Beach has become renowned for.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide