This boutique waterfront home has been fully renovated to create a relaxed, modern coastal ambience utilising stylish high end fixtures and fittings with a combination of colours and textures that combine to delight the senses.
The design of the home maximises the indoor/outdoor waterfront living environment with the kitchen and open plan living areas flowing seamlessly to the covered outdoor entertaining area and pool through timber bi-fold doors.
• Facing north to the water with your own sandy beach and direct ocean access;
• Gourmet kitchen with 50mm stone tops, 2-pac cabinetry and custom black butt breakfast bar;
• Master bedroom suite with timber bi-fold doors opening to capture the water views:
• Finishes in the master suite include solid timber joinery and custom vanity, concrete bath and basins;
• Main bathroom also with designer bath and basins and blackbutt vanity;
• Grey wash oak flooring throughout to enhance the coastal feel;
• Fully tiled Inground pool using Indonesian Sukabumi natural tiles;
• Spotted gum timber decking to the entry and also alfresco area;
• Floating pontoon with rollers for easy boating access;
• Air conditioning, 6.6kw solar power;
• Electric gate allowing additional secure, off street parking.
This recently completed home is in an excellent location offering one of the closest waterfront positions to the beach and associated facilities in the area offering a great lifestyle location where you can literally walk to the beach, cafes and restaurants when you are not at home enjoying your own aquatic playground.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide