Tucked away behind the main street of beautiful Shoal Bay, the azure waters and village vibe are just a three-minute walk away from this gorgeous apartment. Situated on street level, yet oozing peace and privacy, you'll love the easy access to this highly coveted location.
Super-stylish and delightfully spacious, you'll never lose that holiday feeling in this luxurious two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment which features a stunning kitchen and a terrace that wraps around the front of the property.
Whether you're after a beautiful beachside abode, a fun weekender, or a sound investment, this property ticks all the boxes:
• Sleek and stylish ground-floor apartment in the popular The Shoal complex
• 100m from the white sands and crystal-clear water of Shoal Bay
• One street back from cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping
• Stunning kitchen with pristine appliances and stone benchtops
• Two generous bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Spacious, modern family bathroom
• European laundry with sink
• Three split-system air conditioning units
• Street-level access
• Secure carpark
• 2-minute walk to Shoal Bay Beach
• 3-minute walk to Shoal Bay Country Club
• 5-minute drive to Nelson Bay CBD
Council Rates: $996.00 pa
Strata Rates: $628.00 per 1/4
For a full information package including contract, floor plan, permanent appraisal, holiday appraisal, building and pest reports please contact Alex Haxton on 0418 885 262 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whist all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide