Low Maintenance, Centrally Located!
Surprisingly spacious, this three bedroom townhouse offers privacy with little maintenance required. Split systems are installed in the living space and two bedrooms, ensuring you'll be comfortable year round.
- Central location a short walk to the Nelson Bay CBD with shops, restaurants, and cafes,
- Large open plan kitchen, lounge, and dining space with high ceilings,
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher,
- Large main bedroom with air conditioning, built-in robe, and balcony access,
- Two further bedrooms with built-in robes, one with air conditioning, and the third with balcony access,
- Three way bathroom with separate toilet,
- Second bathroom with laundry downstairs,
- Plenty of storage throughout,
- Double garage with remote door and internal access,
- Covered patio and paved courtyard.
Sorry, pets are not considered. 12 month lease available.
With plenty of great features and the perfect Nelson Bay location, this townhouse will not be available for long.
Register your interest to inspect and to receive a link to apply.
About nelson bay
median house price875000
median house rent450
suburb rental yield2.7%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.