This is an unrivalled opportunity to secure your very own private oasis that sits on an expansive 1079m2 level block. Set in a peaceful and quiet street, all the conveniences of Salamander Bay are just a few minutes away. The lucky new owner will be able to enjoy the upgrades and extra inclusions that make this house a home. This truly is an ultimate family residence with nothing left to do except move in.
- A resort style inground solar heated pool accompanied by a spa and a Bali
- Incredible outdoor entertaining area equipped with a wood fired pizza oven,
ducted rangehood and blue tooth surround sound
- Ducted Air Conditioning and Ventis Air System
- Solar Panels with batteries and speer point for the established gardens
- Large double garage, covered boat parking and powered shed
- Brand new solar hot water system
There is room for the whole family with three bedrooms plus a study, two modern bathrooms, main with spa and multiple living spaces. The modern kitchen boasts Caesar stone bench tops, glass splashback and top of the line appliances. The home is flooded with natural light and is incredibly private, while it is deceiving from the street, it is well worth your inspection. Call Rebecca Dean on 0421 169 922 or Tegan Craig on 0403 271 539.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide