Situated in the sought-after Vantage Estate, sits an ultimate family residence offering an endless list of highly desirable features. The generous size corner block position not only has the advantage of dual side access but offers an incredible view of the Port Stephens waterways and iconic headlands. The expansive home features six extra large bedrooms in total, three with ensuites and the ability to live all on the lower level.
• Multiple open plan living zones custom designed for entertaining
• Family focused floor plan with large triple garage and room for the boat and caravan
• Your own private oasis is fitted out with a brand-new Cabana area overlooking the inground
salt water concrete pool
• The pool features a swim up beach area perfect for the little ones or for relaxing in the
water with a cocktail
• The level yard features sheds, a fire pit and outdoor shower
• Large master suite leading out to the balcony with views of the heads
• High ceilings, an abundance of natural light and modern inclusions throughout.
Basking in a north east aspect, there is nothing left to do except move into this near new home and make it your own. Surrounded by quality homes in an established area of Corlette, you will be hard pressed to find a more central and convenient location. The property sits only a short walk to Bagnall Beach and to the Nelson Bay Town Centre. The local shops, school and cafes are within close proximity so be sure to take advantage of this incredible opportunity to secure a home with enough room for the whole family. Call Rebecca Dean on 0421 169 922 or Tegan Craig on 0403 271 539 to arrange your inspection before it is too late.
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide