Combining low maintenance living with walk-to-everywhere convenience, this instantly appealing townhouse is superbly located to enjoy relaxed coastal living. It is set back from the road in a tightly held complex only a short walk to Nelson Bay CBD, d'Alboras Marina, Nelson Bay Golf Club, Nelson Bay Beach plus much more.
• Combined living and dining area opens to the leafy balcony overlooking the swimming pool & tennis court
• Immaculately presented galley style kitchen with brand new appliances
• Brand new carpet & freshly painted throughout
• Both double bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Modern bathroom equipped with bath
• Fully secured single lock up garage with internal access to the common foyer
• Excellent investment opportunity or ideal home in a sought-after location
• Just footsteps from village shops, cafés, beaches, parks and bus transport
Ready to turn key and move straight into this immaculate property will tick every box plus more. Arrange your inspection today by calling Ben George on 0478 066 253 or Laura Diemar on 0421 386 769.
Disclaimer: Whist all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, Ben George or PRDnationwide does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. Neither Ben George or PRDnationwide accepts liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide