The Middle Rock Home Village is in one of the best locations on the East Coast of NSW.
• Perfectly positioned between the magnificent Samurai Beach and the family friendly One Mile Beach
• A short drive to Salamander and Anna Bay shopping precincts
• All the facilities of Nelson Bay and the beautiful Shoal Bay also within a short drive
Live your retirement life like a holiday.
The home offers two or three bedrooms of accommodation, a spacious kitchen, open plan living/dining, plenty of storage, a bathroom with separate toilet, internally accessed laundry, courtyard and undercover car parking.
Certainly not forgetting all the park facilities that come with the Middle Rock Home Village lifestyle.
With the bus stop at the front gate all that Port Stephens and the greater area has to offer is right at your fingertips.
• approx. 30 minutes by car to Newcastle airport
• approx. 12 minutes by car to Shoal Bay
• approx. 5 minutes by car to Salamander Centre
• approx. 50 minutes by car to Newcastle
• and only 2 1/2 Hours by car to Sydney
Take advantage of this great opportunity and call Tim De La Hunty ph.0413 207 798 to arrange an inspection.
Whist all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable, PRD does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRD accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide