Perched on level 3 is this double-level North aspect villa in Southport's unique "Blue Water Bay".
Only 15 of this type of superior and breezy Villa in the building, this represents a great opportunity to secure prime Marine Parade real estate. Add to your investment portfolio or move straight in to this vacant property and enjoy the many facilities this great location offers. Good condition property in superb position could have a mini makeover and few clever upgrades to make some cap gain down the track.
Available, with or without furniture.
- Kitchen with dishwasher
- Two and a half bathrooms
- Two generous balconies
- Air conditioning to lounge
- Magnificent North-facing views with a glimpse of the Broadwater
- Secure complex with underground parking and on-site management
- All the best amenities including: BBQ's, large lagoon-style pool, full pool with sun baking areas, fully equipped gym, sauna, spa and tennis court
- Body Corporate $78/week approx plus Council Rates & Water of $85/week approx.
** Rental potential $430 - $450/ week furnished.
- Adjacent Broadwater Parklands and Gold Coast Aquatic Centre.
- 200m to public transport
- 1km to Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- 4kms to Griffith University & GCU Hospital
- 7km to M1
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide