Sought after location a beautifully presented two storey duplex in great position with close proximity to Brisbane Rd and the beautiful Labrador Broadwater.
Built in 2011 this spacious 3 bedroom home could be your first property or easily an extension to your investment portfolio. Secluded and private rear covered deck extends out to a great and easy care yard where you can relax the days away. Features a beautiful paved and part garden entrance that will impress your guests and helps make this property tick all your boxes - a must to inspect now. Tenant in place until mid March.
- Spacious tiled and air conditioned living area
- Kitchen with electric oven, range hood and cooktop
- Beautiful paved covered veranda and timber deck to the back courtyard
- Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Single lock up garage, - Garden shed
- Separate internal laundry
- Double insulated ceiling and tiled roof
- Security screens to doors and windows
- No body corporate fee only insurance of $718 p/a
- Rates $1665 p/a & Water $1505 p/a approx
- Rental Appraisal of $525 - $550/week
400m Charis Seafood and Broadwater parks and walkways and Boat ramp.
200m Public transport.
1.1km Metro Market
2.7km Harbour Town
3.8k Runaway Bay Shopping Centre
3.8k Australia Fair Shopping Centre
8.5km to M1 Helensvale
NB: Some photos have been enhanced with virtual furniture to improve the buyer images or experience and as such your inspection is recommended. The photos depict an ideal layout and magazine style setup.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: First Home Buyers' Guide