Brilliant opportunity to secure this penthouse level freehold apartment in Southport's Victoria Towers that is the premiere 'Over 50's living' in town. One of only 6 apartments on this top level featuring magnificent high ceilings, views out to Surfers Paradise skyline, Pacific Ocean and Gold Coast hinterland.
Can you imagine waking up every day in this beautiful Apartment with 2 main bedrooms plus study plus media room / 3rd bedroom apartment with 2 car accommodation, storage, magic views, the city streets at your doorstep and light rail station along the street.
Just refreshed with new paint and a spruce up, we are ready for you to move in now.
Big 28 m2 private balcony for your leisure with all lounge room and bedrooms accessible for your convenience that also provides a great and breezy space to while away the day. Everything you need for ease and luxury is provided in a floor plan which offers big space, privacy, views and prestige with only 6 Apartments at this level 35.
- Two (2) car tandem accommodation with storage cage.
- Shutters installed ($25,000) for balcony enclosures and privacy
- Study area and separate reading room or TV - media space.
- Granite stone bench tops to kitchen and bathroom
- Stainless SMEG appliances and upgraded kitchen.
- Quality marble style tiles to kitchen and wet areas.
- 100% wool carpets
- Ducted zoned air conditioning
- Security door access and intercom.
- 114 m2 floor plan + 28 m2 balcony = 142m2 approx.
- Body Corp $7200 p/a, Council Rates $2000 p/a plus water about $1200 p/a.
- Vacant possession at settlement or new rental approx $700 / week
This is over 50s freehold living that offers the best of everything at a reasonable price where you have your own freehold so do not have nasty exit fees when you sell and leave the building.
Gerald Adam 0408 157 257 or Leanne Polwarth 0412 736 378
Inspect by appointment 7 days
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide