Close to CBD and not often found, this awesome Townhouse has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms including two main bedrooms with ensuite's one up one down that suits dual living. Fantastic for the future with room for the blended family, elderly relative or rent out for student?
This careful and compact design with virtually no maintenance or lawns to mow will tick most of your boxes. Currently tenanted at $495/week until July 2021, shows return of 5.2% gross approx.
Be quick, this is as big as some houses and one that will get snapped up. Situated only 3 Km or 7 mins drive to Griffith Uni and G.C University Hospital and only a 20 minute walk to Australia Fair Shopping Centre & Gold Coast TAFE with bus to town or Uni at the end of the street:
- Freshly renovated with new paint, lights and carpet.
- Bedroom with en suite on ground floor.
- Remaining 2 bedrooms upstairs, 1 with en-suite.
- 3rd bathroom shared with the rest of the house and includes a bath
- Modern Granite n galley style kitchen with stainless appliances
- Open plan tiled lounge & dining with balcony
- Upstairs has ducted air, downstairs split system.
- Private small grassed garden area
- Double lock up remote controlled garage.
- Body corp $47/week; Rates $1720 p/a; Water $1800 p/a approx
- Income $25,740 gross p/a approx
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide