Award Winning Kidd + Co Designed Luxury Coastal Home
Luxury Beach House perched high on the ridge line of Sunrise at 1770 Estate.
Sparkling blue water views over the Coral Sea and along the Discovery Coast.
Custom designed residence gracing nearly 500sqm of luxury living on 2380sqm of land.
Located in Agnes Water, Central Queensland, gateway to The Southern Great Barrier Reef.
Designed for Queensland living as your primary residence, secondary or holiday living.
Completed by award winning local Builder and designed by Kidd + Co Architects this home presents beautifully and would suit new home buyers looking for the 1770 lifestyle.
This finely detailed home is designed to capture the imagination of beach side living and explores the limits of luxury and design. The structural components of the build have been selected to provide maximum longevity and minimal maintenance to its owners. The materials are beautifully crafted displaying quality workmanship throughout.
As you enter the home you will relax into the sensible design, appreciate the detail and embrace the crisp white and beach style tones. 104 Sunrise will appeal to any home buyer seeking a ready to go turn key package that is seeking a seamless integration of indoor and outdoor with the environment in which it sits.
The Sunrise at 1770 Estate
Luxury Coastal living in Sunrise at 1770 comes with gated secure living, world class facilities including 3 swimming pools, 4 tennis courts, 8 BBQ cabanas and 7 access points to the beach. Sunrise at 1770 is Australia leading sustainable community focused on protection of natural flora and fauna. Surrounded by National Parks and conservation reserves the location offers 6 pristine beaches spread over 4 km and with world class surfing and year-round swimming.
- East facing with the best coastal views possible
- Serene position in Sunrise at 1770
- Three bedrooms, and Three Bathrooms Plus Study
- Access to the communities 25 metre pool plus a stunning resort style infinity pool
- Spacious office / study
- Workshop / store room
- Entertainers kitchen with Quality appliances
- Quality floor finishes with stunning polished Timber floor Boards
- Two car undercover parking
- In ground rainwater collection
- Solar system - back to grid
- Split air conditioning systems in all bedrooms, living and study
- Alfresco kitchen / barbecue
- Mobile and WIFI boaster
- Fully integrated BOSE Sound system through ought the home and entertaining area's
- Spa on Main Deck Overlooking the Coral Sea
- Fully furnished and ready to move in or Holiday let Homes of this quality can expect to
achieve $50k plus per Year
To Inspect this beautiful call Grant Rapley for your appointment today.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide