TRENDY INNER CITY LIVING!! AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED.
PRDNationwide Ballarat is proud to present for lease 57a Peel Street South, Ballarat.
• 2 Bedrooms: Both rooms offering built in robes.
• 1 Family Bathroom: Offering shower, vanity and toilet.
• Kitchen: Stainless steel gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and caesarstone bench tops.
• 1 Combined living dining area on the top level of the home with bi-fold doors opening to the balcony.
• Heating/cooling: Electric panel heating downstairs, split system air conditioning units upstairs.
• Parking: Street parking.
• Enclosed rear yard.
• Close to Schools.
• Close to shops.
• Close to public transport.
• Pets upon application.
***INSPECTION BY REGISTRATION ONLY. PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK AN INSPECTION' TO ARRANGE A TIME ONLINE TODAY ***
About ballarat central
median house price611250
median house rent400
suburb rental yield3.4%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.