This freestanding brick home is situated on a wide tree-lined street . Combining classic house charm with a spacious three-bedroom layout, the light and airy home features a fluid layout from front to back and plentiful outdoor entertaining space making it ideal for family living. Soaring ceilings and timber flooring add a sense of timeless elegance to the interiors with separate living and dining areas. Featuring a large and a sunny child-friendly garden, this Kingsgrove classic is conveniently located with only minutes walk to schools, transport, parklands and shopping villages, don't miss this great opportunity!
* Three double bedrooms with built in robes
* Spacious living area with wall mount TV bracket
* Original well maintained bathroom
* Spacious kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage
* Sunroom/ second family room at rear of property
* Internal laundry
* Freshly painted throughout with new lighting
* Great level yard for children
* Single lock up garage and Carport
* Pets considered on application
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide