A Fresh Take On Art Deco Charm In A Quiet Urban Village Setting, bathed in all day sunshine, this character-filled two bedroom apartment is set on the north-east corner of a classic boutique Art Deco block of nine. Stylishly renovated while retaining its inherent period charm, the apartment is set at the quiet cul-de-sac end of the avenue with a leafy open outlook and only one common wall. Tucked away around the corner from Bronte Road cafes and a level 100m to Westfield's retail hub, the mid-floor apartment is perfect for that carefree lifestyle. High ornate ceilings and limewashed boards enhance its airy open feel while its prime location is within easy reach of Bondi Beach and Centennial Park.
* Menzies, a classic 1930s block of 9
* Secure terrazzo entry, mid floor setting
* Light and airy interiors, NE aspect
* King sized main bedroom with built in robe
* Second bedroom with built in robe
* Spacious living room, Art Deco ceilings
* Streamlined stone-topped kitchen
* Limewashed boards, designer lighting
* Leafy urban outlook
* Renovated bathroom, wall-hung vanity and laundry facilities
* Double brick block, leadlight windows
* Prime lifestyle hub
* Footsteps to Bronte Rd cafes and eateries
* Easy access to the city, walk to the station
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide