Nestled away in a tranquil prime location, this north facing, double brick home is perfect for a growing family. It offers endless possibilities to either extend, build upwards or construct a granny flat (STCA). The property is closely situated near Tallawalla Street Reserve and is in walking distance to Beverly Hills Park as well as Black Forest Reserve. Providing further convenience, the property is in close vicinity to schools, Beverly Hills and Kingsgrove train stations and the Beverly Hills village precinct with cafes, restaurants and the cinema all at your doorstep.
* Three generous sized bedrooms, two with built-ins
* Sundrenched open space living and dining area with sunroof and timber floorboards throughout
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and ample storage
* High ceilings
* Huge main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Sunroom that flows to the outdoor patio
* Double lock-up garage
* Internal laundry with a shower plus an external toilet
* Massive levelled backyard with potential to build a granny flat (STCA)
* Immerse alfresco perfect for entertaining family and friends
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide