Viewings are by private appointment only until further notice - contact Frank Mazzotta on 0400 804 041
Boasting plenty of living space this huge family residence will delight the entertaining family and those seeking a new and modern way of living. Its unbeatable position in this wide tree lined cul-de-sac street catches elevated local views and is a short walk to Penshurst train station. Inside, a selection of bright, spacious living zones are complemented by a relaxing enclosed entertaining area and generous bedrooms. Interiors are bathed in natural light, offering a practical layout with an intelligent separation of family, accommodation and entertaining spaces. Latest high-end fittings and fixtures are found throughout, and construction overall demonstrates rarely seen attention to detail. Comfort is key to its as new immaculate interiors and parking is accessed via the front driveway with impressive street appeal in a community-friendly neighbourhood, this home is not-to-be-missed.
* 5 large bedrooms all with built-ins (3 main bedrooms with en-suites and one with rear private balcony)
* Stunning modern eat-in kitchen with 50mm stone bench tops, splashback and gas stainless steel appliances
* Generous open plan living/dining room which leads to rear enclosed entertaining room with built in BBQ kitchen, perfect for entertaining family and friends
* Huge separate family room plus front balcony
* Main modern bathroom with freestanding tub and floor to ceiling tiling plus feature wall plus
* Internal laundry with toilet
* Landscaped grassed rear yard
* Internal access to auto door lock up garage plus storage area
* Separate rear airconditioned studio/teenage retreat
* Other features include, ducted air-conditioning, intercom, alarm system, polished timber floors, security camera system and high ceilings
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide