POTENTIAL DUPLEX SITE (S.T.C.A) - R3 ZONED - LAND SIZE 15.24m x 45.72m = 697m2 APPROX
In original condition, this property presents excellent development potential (STCA). Space abounds on this large block with a wide 15-metre frontage. The existing art deco residence has firm foundations, with double-brick construction and comfortably sized interiors. A basic renovation will add value, or builders and investors can realise this property's potential as a new duplex(S.T.C.A).
Kingsgrove is an evolving suburb, popular with investors, families and city professionals due to proximity to Sydney CBD. Conveniently close to local shops, Kingsgrove train station, buses and Schools.
* Three generous bedrooms all with built-ins
* Air-conditioned lounge room plus separate living room
* Modern gas kitchen with adjoining dining room
* Original main bathroom with bathtub plus internal laundry and separate 2nd toilet
* Side driveway to lock up garage
* Huge grassed rear yard plus separate storeroom
* Rear balcony with district views
* Other features include, high ceilings, leadlight windows, sealed fireplace, floating timber floors and picture rails
* Convenient location close to transport, schools & shops
median house price1500000
median house rent650
suburb rental yield2.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.