RARE OFFERING, CONVENIENT BEVERLY HILLS LOCATION
Exceptionally located in a super convenient position, in a small boutique block of only ten apartments. This property offers an excellent layout with generous proportions throughout, this large double brick two bedroom apartment is sure to impress. Perfect for investors looking to add another to the portfolio, first home buyers and those looking to downsize.
* Expansive open plan lounge and dining area leading onto large tiled balcony
* Neat and tidy kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
* Natural light-filled bathroom
* Spacious internal laundry
* Huge lock-up garage in secure basement car park with plenty of storage room
* Close to Beverly Hills train station, Westfield Hurstville, Centro Roselands, easy access to the M5 motorway, schools and parks including Olds Park that offers a great walking track
About beverly hills
median house price796000
median house rent480
suburb rental yield3.1%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.