AUCTION UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
QUALITY, SPACIOUS, LOCATION AND PRIVACY
This immaculately presented double brick villa home is situated moments away from Roselands Shopping Centre. One of just five in a boutique complex, this quality villa blends a bright open layout and wonderful sense of privacy with incredible ease of living. A great opportunity for investment, 1st home buyers or retiree. Close to public transport, parks, shops, and schools. This one ticks all the boxes, one not to be missed!
• Expansive open plan living and dining area that flows out to the courtyard
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
• Massive master bedroom with built-in
• Second bedroom with BIR and study overlooking the garden
• Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry
• Auto lock up garage
• Pet friendly complex
• Private low maintenance north facing backyard perfect for entertaining friends and family
• Other features include 3x air conditioning, downlights throughout and a shed.
Strata Levies $525.00 per quarter (approximate)
Council Rates $314.00 per quarter (approximate)
Water Rates $280.00 per quarter (approximate)
median house price1280000
median house rent560
suburb rental yield2.3%
Source: Suburb Flyover Report Series, APM Pricefinder. PRD does not give any warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information contained in this report. If you intend to rely upon the information contained herein, you must take note that the Information, figures and projections have been provided by various sources and have not been verified by us. We have no belief one way or the other in relation to the accuracy of such information, figures and projections. PRD will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any statement, figure, calculation or any other information that you rely upon that is contained in the material. Prepared by PRD Research © All medians and volumes are calculated by PRD Research. Use with written permission only. All other responsibilities disclaimed.