Boasting a sought after corner position in one of Bardwell Parks most prized streets is this north facing full brick art deco family home which is set in a wide quiet tree lined street. Perfectly located with impressive street appeal in a community friendly neighbourhood. This immaculate residence holds enormous appeal and is flexible in its layout and offers great scope to add further value. Conveniently located and well placed within walking distance to Bardwell Parks shopping village, schools, parks and train station. Embrace and capitalise on the potential this home has to offer with the potential to build a granny flat (S.T.C.A).
* 3 generous bedrooms all with built ins
* Large open plan lounge and dining room with gas fireplace
* Modern kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances and storage
* Main modern bathroom with bath tub and floor to ceiling tiling
* Expansive landscaped grassed rear yard
* Side access to lock up garage
* External laundry plus separate toilet
* Other features include, polished timber floors and high ceilings
* Conveniently located close to transport, schools, parks and shopping districts
* All this set on a generous 544sqm (approx.) of land
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide