Superbly presented throughout with many original features preserved, this character filled full brick art deco home is set in a tree lined street.
Conveniently located and well placed within walking distance to Bardwell Parks shopping village, schools, parks and train station. Embrace and capitalise on the potential this home has to offer.
* Three spacious bedrooms
* Generous separate lounge room with adjoining separate dining room
* Modern eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus ceasar stone tops and splashback
* Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and separate bath tub
* Internal laundry with 2nd shower and toilet
* Sunlit north/east facing landscaped rear yard with natural sandstone
* Side driveway to lock-up garage plus additional off street car space
Other features include high ceilings, polished timber floors, alarm system and leadlight windows.
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide