IMPORTANT NOTE - Due to strict COVID-19 restrictions, only one-on-one private inspections/appointments can be made to view this property. Should you be interested in viewing this property, please contact the leasing agent below or our office to arrange a private viewing throughout the weekday and/or on Saturday.
Set in a sought after blue ribbon location is this attractive full brick light filled family home. Positioned in an ultra-convenient location within a short walk to local restaurants, shops, cafes, and Beverly Hills train station, only footsteps to Regina Coeli School & church, featuring:
* Up to 3 double sized bedrooms, 2 of them with built in robes, master with bay window
* Generous sized lounge room with bay window, separate dining room overlooking sun bathed rear yard
* Polished timber floor boards throughout
* Well-presented kitchen, gas cooking & heating
* Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
* External own laundry + 2nd separate bathroom
* Private and grassed back yard complete with sparkling in-ground swimming pool
* Side driveway to single garage
* Easy access to and from M5
APPLY ONLINE BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/prdbn
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide