Inspired vision has transformed this original full brick 50's home into a stylish retreat with family firmly at its heart. Sprawling across three substantial levels, its clever design provides superior indoor to outdoor living with multiple breakaway spaces spilling out to expansive wraparound decks. This residential sanctuary is beautifully appointed set amongst a leafy backdrop in a quiet family-friendly street backing directly onto the natural beauty of Stotts Reserve. Although seemingly tucked away, it's amazingly convenient, walking distance to Bexley North and Bardwell Park train station, schools, shops, and buses, with a short drive to the M5 motorway.
* Hardwood and bamboo timber floors, glossy tiles
* Free-flowing dining and luxury stone wrapped kitchen
* Stepped down living, vast rumpus or home theatre
* Family room, superb entertainer's decks on three levels
* Four generous bedrooms, three with robes + study
* 2nd bathroom with combined laundry
* Storage room plus ladder access attic, lock up garage
* Zoned back to base alarm for added security
* Ducted air conditioning
Access your PRD account and all that it contains
Create a FREE account with PRD to access our archive of research both Australia-wide and in your suburb.
Get the latest reports right to your inbox
Access our full research hub library
Be the first to access market trend analysis
Get the National Property Report and full access to our research content!
Thankyou for signing up, here is your link to download the latest national property report: Green Guide